About the Client
Our client is a well establisehd, Hong Kong company who leads the industry in digital innovation and new technology installation. The company has an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding their oeprations in Greater China. To maximize capcaity and identify growth opportunities for the future, an experienced profiessional is sought to fill the position of a IT Infrastructure & Operations Associate Director
About the Role
Reporting to the CIO and managing a team of 10, you are responsible for driving the strategic direction for mission critical network services and infrastructure operations while overseeing business-specific projects by applying deep expertise; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies. The associate director is responsible to facilitate and support migration and transformation of the network and infrastructure services, this includes implementation of best practices, project planning and management, and support. As a team leader, you will drive group level technology development, infrastructure strategy and digital road map. Lastly, you must also have proven vendor management skills, including but not limited to: contract review, project management, equipment and circuit orders and provisioning, vendor escalations and governance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent field;
- At least 15 years of experience in the following fields: network services, infrastructure operations, information technology, project and business process management
- Highly technical with a foundation preferably in network operations and infrastructure operations; ability to work hands-on, if necessary.
- Experience in implementation of enterprise level infrastructure services, Microsoft Azure etc
- Ability to conceptualize technology vision, enabling innovation and understanding IT infrastructure trends that can create business value and reduce overall costs
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation
- Expertise in vendor contract compliance and vendor governance
- Understanding of technology currently installed across the enterprise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work across diverse organizations
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.