About our client
Our client is one of the major conglomerates in Hong Kong, having a solid business foundation in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for an IT infrastructure Manager, who has good experience in team management and infrastructure operations.
About the role
- Leading a team of engineers, including system, network and helpdesk, to manage all-round internal IT infrastructure operations
- Monitoring the overall internal infrastructure operation, such as server, system, networking, security
- Leading subordinate operation teams, external parties and internal stakeholders to initiate, design, develop, and implement projects and changes
- Participating in hands-on infrastructure projects, such as configuration, implementation, upgrade, troubleshooting, etc., when necessary
- Working with external vendors and internal teams on IT solution or re-solution activities
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5+ years or above relevant working experience, preferably to have working experience in sizable companies and team-leading experience(e.g. 5-10 teammates) is a plus
- With solution firm experience & strong background in infrastructure solution is preferred
- Experienced in implementation project management and team leading
- Experienced in relevant technologies on the system side, such as O365, AD, Azure cloud, SAN storage, Hyper-V/VMware/vSphere, DR solutions, Backup solutions
- Experienced in networking solutions, including firewalls, VLAN, SDWAN, LAN/WAN, VPN, etc.
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Good communication skills in vendor and stakeholder management
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.