About the client
Our client is a globally renowned luxury accessory brand with an operation head office in Hong Kong. With the purpose of digital transformation, they are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager with sound experience to handle their backend infrastructure projects.
About the role
- Designing, overseeing and managing infrastructure IT operations on the regional scale
- Managing teammates, external vendors and consultants in order to ensure an effective IT operation performance
- Performing IT management tasks, such as change management, incident management, budget planning, etc.
- Analyzing requirements from relevant business stakeholders to come up with IT infrastructure solutions that can achieve excellent business outcomes
- Performing and managing IT security planning & control
- Coordinating with subordinates to ensure local office IT operation and support; Supporting VIP users when necessary
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the infrastructure, with experience in regional infrastructure management is a big plus
- Strong IT infrastructure planning background, including Windows environment, cloud hosting server, Switch & Router, TPS/IP, firewall, security policy, etc.
- With sound experience in cloud operation concept, administration and migration, such as on AWS and Azure
- Familiar with or insights in IT security control projects, such as firewall/VPN management, policy review, penetration/vulnerability testing
- With good vendors & team management, communication and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.