About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based multinational manufacturer and is one of the world's major suppliers of primary and reusable consumer goods. To sync with the market movement, they are seeking an experienced IT professional to join their dedicated IT team in the infrastructure space.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior IT Manager, you will be leading the Infrastructure team to manage all rounded IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, network, and data centers management. You will be responsible for network design and revamp to fully utilize current technology and provide security and cost saving to the current environment, lead the development and implementation on infrastructure solutions across HK and PRC, take lead to roll out sound and compliant cybersecurity strategies and solutions, etc. You will work closely with the application team and build up suitable infrastructure platform and coordinate with vendors to effectively manage resources and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in IT infrastructure, focusing on network and security with 3 years in managerial level
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, CISP, CISA, etc.
- Solid infrastructure and network design experience for HK and PRC
- Strong technical skillset on firewall and VLAN management, IP Telephony, WAN/LAN, WiFi, etc.
- Strong experience in VMS and able to provide solutions to the teams
- Good business mindset, able to think ahead and plan/build the infrastructure with scale and resiliency for the business
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate others to deliver positive results
- Ability to communicate well with top managements, different departments, and users in requirement clarification, evaluations & recommendations, etc.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Business travel to PRC is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.