About the Client:
Our client is a renowned HK-listed retailer with retailing coverage across Asia and the Europe with a need to hire an IT Manager (Applications), responsible for POS and CRM system implementation primarily, and IT operations.
About the Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will oversee the Group's applications solutions and define IT project deliverables. You will manage the implementation of POS systems across Asia (Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia, etc.) and the Europe. You will be responsible for implementation of CRM and ERP systems. You will manage IT Operations to ensure high availbility of infrastructure. You will outline IT strategies and drive the implementation of E-commerce in mobile & web platforms. You will lead a team and manage vendors to ensure the project delivery.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related disciplines
- 10 years of experience in system development with proven track record of management in sizeable projects
- Retail background is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of retail solutions: POS and CRM
- Proficient English and Chinese
- Occasional traveling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.