About The Client
Our client is a global FMCG group and they are expanding their operation in Hong Kong. Hence, they are looking for IT Project Specialist to improve project governance process.
- Provide project coordination support and perform IT Management tasks to ensure alignment with business
- Assist in project implementation such as develop project roadmap, monitor project milestone, budget control, performance evaluation and risk management
- Govern and prioritize all IT projects through standard frameworks, policies and processes
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to identify and define project objectives and scope
- Organize meetings to present and summarize project status, update, analysis and initiatives, etc.
- Prepare and update project documentation
- Bachelor's degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- 2-3 years of experience in IT project management and/or governance in sizeable company
- Knowledge in IT software or system implementation
- Proficient in MS Excel is preferred
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.