About our Client
Our client is a leading logistics and transportation operator with extensive business coverage in the region. With numerous upcoming large-scale projects, they are seeking an experienced Video Analytics IT Specialist to join them at the Assistant Management level.
About the Role
Under the Corporate Service Team, you will be managing the Video Analytics (VA) implementation and work closely with operation and business users to define VA use cases. You will manage the requirements and designs of VA system to ensure it meets the quality and time requirement. You will work closely with stakeholders to plan and direct testing and acceptance activities, review the security design of all the VA systems and monitor the contractors' performance for carrying out the project works.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of IT working experience and 4 years of project management experience in the implementation of CCTV and Video Analytics projects
- Solid experience in implementing large-scale CCTV, Video Analytics, and System Integration projects
- Holder of PMP and/or ITIL is preferred
- Good knowledge of Relational DB, Microsoft Windows, Redhat Enterprise Linux, EMC/NetApp storage system, VMware ESXi/VSAN, etc.
- Excellent project management, people management, and vendor management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin (a plus)
- Possession of valid HK driving license (Class 1 & 2) is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.