About our client
Our client is a renowned luxury fashion retailer based in Europe. In order to deal with the incoming APAC region expansion, they are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to support their retail stores and office IT operations.
About the role
- Supporting IT regional infrastructure operations and escalating application issues to the internal application team in the Hong Kong office
- Support IT operation in the retail stores in the APAC region (POS system, Wi-Fi, networking, computer, CCTV, etc.)
- Coordinating with vendors and internal IT team for IT project delivery, such as system revamp/implementation/migration, store opening, etc.
- Managing store/office IT assets planning, transferring and implementation
- Providing training to end-users in the back office and stores
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of supporting IT operation, having working experience in the retail sector is highly preferred
- Experience in supporting IT operations in stores, such as POS, CCTV, Networking, etc.
- Experience in Windows OS, AD server, O365, ERP system, IP phone system, etc.
- Knowledge of networking support and relevant technologies, such as TCP/IP, VPN, Firewall, Email Gateway, etc
- Good communication to negotiate with different stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Chinese(both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Will to learn, self-motivated and can work in a dynamic environment
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.