About the client
Our client is a well-known fashion retailer with a strong online presence globally. With their aggressive expansion plan, they are currently seeking for an IT Support Officer to join their technology team.
About the role
- Provide 1st helpdesk support to office users
- Participate in troubleshooting and escalating related issues/problems to the central IT team if needed
- Supporting IT assets in the office, including desktop on Windows/Mac OS, Windows Server, Cisco Switch
- Setting up and maintaining conference-meeting-related systems (e.g. Polycom/Zoom/Google meeting)
- Providing training for end-users on the application of IT resources
- Following up IT projects on software & hardware (e.g. upgrade, revamp, relocation)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a sizable organization(s)
- Ability to manage basic problems and troubleshooting
- Familiar with office operation systems (e.g. AD account, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, Outlook Email)
- Familiar with PC hardware, Microsoft products and Networking (e.g. WAN/LAN/Switch&Router)
- Good in written and spoken English & Mandarin is highly preferred
- Good team player and work efficiently with other parties
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.