About Our Client
Our client, a leading banking group, is looking for a Legal counsel to join their team.
About The Role
- Provide legal advice and draft legal documentation in relation to all businesses of the Bank Group
- Conduct legal research and update the Bank Group on relevant laws and regulations
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations across the Bank Group
- Develop or maintain policies and procedures to eliminate the risk of non-compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Provide advice in the Bank's policies and procedures on potential or actual legal risks; and ensuring the same are remedied
- Degree holder in LLB or LLM
- Qualified Hong Kong Solicitor with 1-2 years' post-qualification experience in the provision of legal support in commercial area, preferably in banking industry
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Professional presentation and report writing skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.