About The Client
Our client is a fast-growing conglomerate headquartered in Hong Kong, and has diversified businesses across retail, healthcare, and property sectors. As part of team expansion, they are hiring a Legal Counsel with PQE 2-5+ to join as part of the young and dynamic team.
About The Role
Report into the Senior Legal Counsel, you will:
- Safeguard the business' reputation by guaranteeing the company strictly follows regulatory guidelines and compliance standards, and give legal advice to management as appropriate
- Conduct legal research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsels), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure company's full legal rights
- Support Senior Legal Counsel and General Counsel on ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with PQE 2-5+ from solicitor firm and/or in-house environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communications skills in English and Chinese
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.