About The Client
Our client is a professional firm, currently hiring an Investigation/Litigation Counsel.
About The Role
Reporting into the Department Head, you will work within the compliance team and be responsible for complaints handling, draft relevant reports, and conducting investigations and inspections against law firms. You will handle litigation matters, identify any misconduct, liaise with external stakeholders also mitigate and legal and compliance associated risks.
- PQE 3+, pure law firm experience considered
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Solid litigation experience essential, prior investigation experience an advantage
- Good analytical skills and communications skills who can work independently within a lean team structure
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.