About The Client
Our client is a sewage management company, currently hiring a legal counsel to join as an addition to their team. Targeting candidates with PQE 4-6+ and ideally someone with experience working within engineering and construction companies.
About The Role
Report into the Senior Legal Counsel, you will:
- Review and advise on variety of business contracts and agreements
- Assume regional legal responsibilities: review, draft and negotiate contracts relating to environmental projects, which includes DBO, BOT, DB, power purchase agreeements, sales and purchase, lease and sublease agreements, contractor/subcontractor/suppliers' contracts and also consultancy contracts.
- Prepare corporate documents for project execution
- Liaise with external counsels as required, and assist instructed law firms on litigation matters
- Present cybercrime risks and personal data protection
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with PQE 4-6+ solicitor firm and/or in-house experience
- Work experience in water management, engineering or construction firms will be an advantage
- Strong legal knowledge, contract negotiations, writing and drafting skills
- Good interpersonal, influencing and stakeholders management skills
- A team player yet with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Engish and Chinese
- Candidates with short notice highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.