About our client
Our client is a reputable global sports brand. Currently they're looking for a Legal officer with at least 3 years relevant experience to join their team.
About the role
- Provide legal support on drafting, reviewing, editing and following up on commercial contracts/agreement, corporate tenancy agreements & legal documents
- Handling filing, data entries, translation work and general administrative duties
- Maintain the vendor system
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in LLB or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, FMCG, retail or sourcing industry preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and organisation skills to assist with administrative and legal tasks
- Well-versed in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.