About the client:
Our client is a leading apparel manufacturing group with worldwide operation, its business covers the end-to-end manufacturing process from raw material production, product development to production stage. To cope with aggressive business growth and strategic plans, they are looking for a talent to manage various logistics improvement projects on the group global logistics operation.
About the role:
As a Logistics Manager, you will report to the Logistics Director, and lead a team of 4 to collaborate with internal parties to handle various of logistics projects such as work flow optimization, data source integration and etc. As a project leader, you will facilitate project, oversee implementation, conduct evaluation, and establish different steering committees and workgroup to ensure project governance.
In operation wise, you will be responsible for manage the company global ocean, airfreight and courier operation. You will communicate with stakeholders to drive decision making, obtain guidance and direction and/or inform stakeholders on project status.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines with a minimum 5 years' experience in international logistics field, preferably gain from manufacturing group/ other branded company;
- Strong in project management and good industry knowledge, such as inventory/ SKU analysis, storage medium and transportation methods;
- Logical, analytical and numerical sense;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with advanced level of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel / Access for data analysis;
- Frequent travel to China and overseas operation sites
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.