About Our Client
Our client is a global leading luxury travelling accessories retailer and the headquarter is located in German. They are looking for a Logistics Executive who would be reporting to a supervisor, and responsible for inbound shipment, Asia Hub logistics arrangement, forwarder management, and stock reconciliation in their Hong Kong office.
- Handle inbound logistics arrangement and liaise with forwarder and Asia Hub to ensure the order fulfilment performance requirements are met
- Handle daily replenishment on local stores level with prompt delivery arrangement
- Assist in warehouse operations and performance monitoring to ensure the system data is aligned with warehouse and logistics teams
- Assist in inventory control, support stock reconciliation and stock-taking arrangement with warehouse teams
- Support Asia Hub for Asia market shipments on markets level and stores level
- Conduct log sheet maintenance with monthly cost breakdown, and verify 3PL billing for monthly payment
- Handle ad-hoc project as required
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Business Management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics Operations
- Fluent of both written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.