About the client:
Our client is a well-known Hong Kong based food and beverage company, and they operate over 1,000 stores in APAC. To cope with their operational needs, they are looking for high caliber candidate with strong distribution experience to join as a Logistics Manager.
- Monitor and manage warehouse daily operation, capacity, budget control, and development with 3PLs to support business expansion;
- Identify new partners and solutions, improvement area, including cost saving and efficiency for business need;
- Ensure warehouse on fulfilling capacity for special promotions and specific projects;
- Handle tendering process, initiate logistics and warehouse projects, including review warehouse policies, hub services, SOP to standardize and streamline the operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or other related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Supply Chain / Logistics, with at least 3 years at managerial level;
- Gained solid experience in 3PL / warehouse management, with strong international distribution network;
- Experience from F&B industry would be a plus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.