About Our Client
Our client is a Japanese style general merchandise store and supermarket chain. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a Logistics Manager who would be responsible for supervise 3 internal teams and 3PL management in their Hong Kong office.
- Oversea daily operations of inventory control, shipping, and distribution center, and team management to ensure the business performance standards are met
- Conduct performance review on cost and service quality, and implement improvement plans to streamline the operation processes
- Perform inventory planning and order fulfilment to optimize stock accuracy and warehouse space utilization
- Conduct stock taking and month-end closing, liaise with internal and external parties for daily store inventory operation and administration
- Monitor 3PL warehouse and logistics operation, support performance review and KPIs monitoring to ensure the KPIs are met
- Handle contract negotiations, contract renewals with logistics service providers
- Support ad-hoc assignments and duties as required
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics or related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Supply Chain / Logistics
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese word processing is preferable
- Experience in FMCG / Retail field is preferable
- Fluent communication in English and Mandarin
- Good command in Japanese would be advantageous
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.