Manager/Senior Manager IT Audit
About the Client
Our client is a global Retail/FMCG business . To cope with their expansion plan, they are currently looking for a Manager/Senior Manager for their IT Audit Team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Head of Internal Audit, you will work independently. You will handle IT audits by co-sourcing. You will manage planning, development, and execution of risk-based audits of IT areas including pre and post implementation, IT General Controls and governance, data privacy, cyber security, and business processes and controls to identify opportunities for improving process efficiencies and reducing risk. Last but not least, you will assist in any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Information System, Information Security or equivalent
- CPA/CIA/CISA/CISSP qualification
- 8 years+ relevant work experience from consulting firms and/or sizable corporations
- Experience related to IT audit, IT risk, transformation, project management is an advantage
- Independent, commercial, and with strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.