About our Client
A Hong Kong-listed conglomerate with retail and catering business across Asia Pacific is going under expansion. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now seeking a high caliber candidate for the role of a Marketing & Communications Director. You will become the cornerstone of the organization, leading the organization's marketing communications team.
About the role
Directly reporting to the CEO, the prospective candidate will be in charge of the entire marketing team being fully responsible for all marketing projects development. Expanding and reviewing business priorities, managing social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including the development to reach the company's target customers. Lead the planning on brand strategy and providing strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment to raise brand awareness through social media and PR activities and form key alliances for business growth.
- Degree holder, preferred in Marketing or Communications;
- At least 10+ years marketing relevant managerial level experience at agencies & in-house;
- Solid experience in Food & Beverage, Hospitality or FMCG brands or related sectors;
- Strong market business sense and solid knowledge of the local market;
- Extensive experience in marketing planning and brand building activities including social media, search, digital and media planning
- Strong analytic, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.