About the Company
Our client is an international telecommunication operator with a diverse range of services offered to their customers. To cope with their fast expanding business, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Marketing team to support the growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and leading a small team, you will develop and execute ATL, BTL, marketing communications, digital, social media, events and PR strategies in order to achieve business goals. You will work closely and communicate between different departments to deliver effective marketing materials. You will be the gate keeper and proof reader of all marketing communications contents. You will manage and evaluate external agencies in delivering quality communications materials. You will also perform ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of marketing communications or advertising agency experience
- Strong business acumen and creative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.