About the Client
Our client is a leading FMCG retailer in Asia that offers an array of renowned brands and private labels. As one of the fastest-growing retail business in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific, they are now seeking for a Marketing Director to cope with their business expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 12, you will need to have a deep understanding of the impact different content has at each stage of the journey to help accelerate the buying decision and support the entire customer life cycle. As a team head, you will be responsible for establishing and implementing long term on-line strategic and tactical communications plans designed to capitalise on market opportunities and generate demand. These responsibilities will include co-ordinating, overseeing and implementing all aspects of marketing and communications plan including digital strategies, social media tactics, KOL engagement and special event planning. Lastly, you will also leverage on data and analysis to improve the digital experience and standards in order to drive customer satisfaction and achieve business goals through their retail and e-commerce sales channels.
- Minimum of 15+ years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably FMCG or retail sector
- Bachelor degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and personal sales skills
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.