About the Client
Our client is world renowned medical device company specializing in manufacturing surgical device and instruments. To cope with their expansion plans in Asia, a rare opportunity has arisen and they are now seeking the self-motivated, independent, and committed incumbent to join their marketing team.
About the Role
- Design and implement product marketing initiatives for new and existing products
- Work closely with sales team to provide case support to KOL at operating theatre
- Develop and maintain good relationship with HCP in targeted specialty
- Attend marketing events such as symposiums, workshops, roundtables, and conferences
- Complete ad hoc duties and projects when needed
- Bachelor's degree holder in Science related discipline
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience, or 3 years' sales experience working at a multinational medical device company
- Ability to work independently, result-driven, and self-motivated
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.