About our Client
Our client is a US-listed nutrition and weight loss company who has been producing and distributing health-related products to help clients reach their health goals. They are now looking for a Marketing Executive to support their online and offline marketing activities.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will support the planning and implementation of marketing strategies. You will initiate, plan and manage marketing campaigns to manage customer acquisition and drive engagement, be the content creator and administrator for social media platform, SEM budget allocation, execution and analysis. You will also communicate with Headquarter to ensure all execution follows brand guidelines and enforces brand message.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, business administration, advertising or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing and digital marketing.
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese. Good command of written English and average spoken English required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and corresponding China platform like Baidu, Zhihu.
- Exhibits strong balance of creativity and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to proactively identify market trends.
- Small amount of travel required (2-3 times per year).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.