About our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate with a diverse range of services offer to their customers. Aiming to connect their services to daily lives, the company is offering solutions with the latest technology to their customers. To cope with the fast expanding business line, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join the team to support the growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the marketing and promotion of the offered technology products and solutions. You will plan and execute marketing campaigns including logistic planning and execution, pricing strategies, sales kits, advertising and communication tools. You will monitor all marketing programs and ensure marketing messages are aligned across different business units. You will also collect market information, conduct media evaluations and provide insights for marketing strategy development and maximize the ROI of all marketing activities.
- Degree holder in Business or Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of consumer marketing experience preferably in telecommunications, consumer goods or banking industry
- Independent, organized and creative
- Strong project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.