About the Client
Our client is leading FMCG retailer in Asia that offers an array of renowned brands and private labels. As one of the fastest-growing retail business in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific, they are now seeking for a Marketing Manager to cope with their business expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and managing a team of 5, you are responsible for product planning and leading the development of both new product features and marketing campaigns that leverage the company's intellectual property. As a team leader, you will develop annual or shorter-term plans to deliver business objectives including profitability for the brands and the day-to-day marketing activity for both ATL & BTL. Lastly, you will also determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 9+ years experience in all round marketing with demonstrated success preferably FMCG or retail sector
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.