About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's premier suppliers specializing in tailor-made, premium guest, and in-flight amenities, and collaborating with over 150 brand partners. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Merchandising Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Manage and follow all activities of possible sourcing units and projects handling in a strategic way to provide end-to-end supplier service across product development, products and supplier sourcing, supply planning, price negotiation, artwork and sample development, production, quality control, and tendering
- Liaise and communicate with clients, brands, supplier, and logistics providers to drive the projects
- Handle daily operations and order process activities including execute production and shipment planning, order creation, invoicing, and after sales services
- Review workflow and performance to enhance efficient and deliver cost saving by providing improvement plans
- Handle ad-hoc project as required
- Degree holder or above in Merchandising, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related disciplines
- At least 7 years of experience in merchandising at buying office or trading office
- Proven merchandising experience in bags, cosmetics, accessories, and gifts & premiums items in preferred
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or any supply chain related system is preferable
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Immediate availability is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.