Our client is an international group offering a decent range of products in the markets. They are looking for a O2O and Digital Marketing Director to join their team to bring the business growth to next level.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for leading a key role to develop multiple business functions including digital marketing, e-Commerce, O2O, and CRM for the brands. As the internal advisor, you will share the insights and define the digital road maps to improve the brands' performance with right matrix and analytical tools. You will contribute to the business growth by guiding an effective O2O strategy to achieve the best CX at the stores and e-purchase. You will be an expert to oversee the CRM strategy to fulfil the business objectives in customer acquisition and retention, manage the data analysis, generate the business opportunities from the numbers and recommend the market driven plans to the brands and management. In addition, you will nurture a high performing culture of digital development in the organisation, work with senior stakeholders to drive the changes positively. You will create innovation / transformation initiatives to upkeep the brands' presence and competitiveness in O2O and digital capabilities in the markets.
- Degree holder in Business Management, Marketing and other related disciplines
- 10+ e-Commerce and digital marketing experience from MNC
- Track record to drive O2O, marketplaces development for the multiple brands
- Knowledge of social media, mobile marketing, CRM, data management and analysis
- Excellent presentation, communications, lobbying and influential skills
- Passionate to work with complex stakeholders, embrace ambiguity at workplace
- Fluent in English, Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.