Our client is a reputable retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong, looking for a high caliber to join their operational risk management function as a SM/ Section Head.
- Lead a policy & governance team under the operational risk department of the Bank Group
- Develop /enhance the enterprise framework, policies and guidelines
- Devise the mechanism and tools for risk identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of operational risk
- Initiate and conduct regulatory driven and internal risk assessment as well as provide advice on operational risk to entitles of the bank
- Lead operational risk projects and provide support to senior management
- University graduate in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience related to operational risk management, internal control and risk governance in financial institutions / consultancy firms; of which at least 5 years in supervisory role
- Practical experience in managing enterprise policy setting and assessment of operational risk
- Good command of English and Chinese, Putonghua preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.