About The Client
Our client is a retail conglomerate with headquarter in Hong Kong. They are now hiring a Paralegal to join as part of the Legal and Company Secretarial team.
About The Role
This is a new headcount, and you will assume the following responsibilities:
- Assist Legal Counsels on the drafting, preparation and review of legal and/or company secretarial related documents
- Translate legal documents and conduct legal research
- Manage trademark and patent database, and handle copyright prosecution work as appropriate
- Provide administrative support to the legal department
- Support with ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma holder in legal studies or relevant disciplines
- 2+ years of paralegal experience in sizeable companies (experience working on intellectual property law an advantage)
- Proficienct in English and Chinese and well-versed with MS Office usage
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.