About Our Client
Our client is a well-established trading company. They are now seeking for a detail-minded and reliable individual to join them as the Personal Assistant.
About The Role:
- Manage and support all spectrum of business and personal issues of CEO.
- Handle all correspondence, phone calls, and emails, ensuring prompt and professional responses.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation for personal trips or events.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Act as a liaison between the external stakeholders and report to CEO
- Assist with personal errands and tasks, such as billings handling, reservations, and document preparing.
- Coordinate office supplies and equipment maintenance, and liaise with relevant vendors.
- Support ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects as assigned by the team or management.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Proven experiences in serving C-suite leaders or experience in customer service and business operations.
- Passion in luxury trading industry or hospitality field is a plus.
- Ability to multitask with detailed mind and responsible personalities
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Candy So at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.