Our client is a sizeable financial group, they are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to support the CEO.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, you are responsible for the following,
- Provide extensive secretarial support in calendar management, including planning and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences.
- Coordinate with drivers and related parties on daily business and personal matters.
- Handle and coordinate on all travel arrangements.
- Assist and engage in business conferences and social events.
- Manage emergency and monthly expenses.
- Handle ad hoc tasks and assignments as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years relevant experience in sizablefinancial services institutions
- Solid experience in executive personal and family matters
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with internal and externalparties
- High level of independence, attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Process good PC knowledge in MS office-Excel, Powerpoint, Word
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.