About the Client
Our client is a world renowned professional accounting body with 19 global offices around the world. To cope with their expansion plans, they are now inviting an PR & Communications Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you are responsible for drafting creative communications materials to strengthen the organization and brand's key messages to drive member's acquisition through online and offline channels. You will develop and edit communications materials including marketing materials, social media posts, promotional materials and other literature related to member's acquisition. Lastly, you will closely with the business development team, you will engage clients through organizing professional seminars, events, workshops to enhance brand awareness and drive member's acquisition rates.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Communications, Journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' public realations or marketing communications experience working in the financial or professional services industry, candidates with agency background will also be considered
- Excellent team player, with good communication and organizational skills to work seamlessly with other functions
- Result-driven, responsible, independent and detailed minded personalities with a can-do attitude
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Steven Leung at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.