- Inspect incoming goods including quantity and quality check
- Identify each item in a delivery, update the receiving log with the date and time of receipt
- Handle Processing orders, such as Input and upload orders by using system
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Achieve procurement efficiency while meeting company's standard
- 1 year of solid & relevant procurement experience gained from sizable corporations in sourcing / purchasing / supply chain
- Diploma holder in Supply Chain Management, Procurement / Purchasing or Business Administration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, well-organized with strong project management, self-motivated, good quality and working attitude, detailed minded, cost conscientious
- Proficient in Microsoft software both in English and Chinese
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh University graduated will also be considered
- Sai Kung(Shuttle bus provided)
- Monthly$16,000 to 20,000
We offer 5 day work with competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current & expected salary and availability.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.