About the client:
Our client is a young and insightful F&B group with multiple featured brands, they are the incubator in F&B sector. They have a forward-looking expansion plan and in an organic growth. They are now looking for a Procurement Manager for central procurement to join their company.
- Responsible for central purchasing function for food and non-food products, including raw materials, FF&E, contract services, etc.;
- Set up the S&OP of procurement process and develop a reliable system for central purchasing;
- Manage the suppliers/ vendors and monitor the warehouse, to control the inventory level and ensure a safety stock level to support stores operation;
- Identify the cost-saving opportunity and undergone cost-saving projects regularly.
- Oversee with logistics and supply chain process for importing food and other goods, and ensure the the process are cope with safety regulations.
- Diploma or above, with minimum 10 years relevant experience in procurement function within F&B/ hospitality/ catering industry;
- Systematic, forward-looking, result-oriented and independent person;
- Knowledge of import regulations for raw materials, experience with HACCP, ISO standard would be a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.