About the client:
Our client is a quasi-government corporation supports technology innovation and development in Hong Kong. To support their business operation and development, they are looking for an Procurement Manager to handle indirect procurement function.
About the role:
- Responsible for all-rounded indirect procurement function for corporate services, develop and Implement strategic sourcing strategy in the corporation;
- Compile with the corporation guidelines, provide technical support throughout the tendering process;
- Manage and monitor vendor's performance, and review the supplier base regularly;
- Ensure a sufficient supplier database to support the procurement needs of the company.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, major in Business, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines;
- Candidate with CIPS and CPSM qualification are preferred;
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in tendering, contracting process experience from a sizable group/ corporation;
- Proficient in MS Office, procurement system, experience including e-tendering system are preferred;
- Independent, self-motivated person with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.