About the client:
Our client is a technology hub and incubator, they are a quasi-governmental corporation and support technology innovation and development in Hong Kong. To support their business operation and development, they are looking for an Procurement Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Responsible establishing and implement the procurement policies and procedure which complies to corporate guidelines and compliance standard;
- Manage the procurement and tendering process for corporate services, develop and Implement strategic sourcing strategy in the corporation;
- Conduct analysis on the contractual rights and obligations, and ensure company comply with the contractual terms;
- Develop the governance and QA system to ensure the compliance standard and eliminate the risk during the procurement process.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, major in Procurement/ Business Management/ Finance/ Business Administration/ Law;
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in tendering, contracting process experience from a sizable group/ public utility/ quasi-governmental corporation;
- Solid experience and knowledge in procurement leading practices applied across diverse categories and/or organisations;
- Proficient in MS Office, procurement system, experience including e-tendering system are preferred;
- Independent, self-motivated person with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.