About the client:
Our client is a F&B service provider and a key material supplier for multiple F&B groups in Hong Kong. They are under an aggressive expansion plan by diversifying their portfolio to meet their client's needs. To cope with their expansion plan, they are looking for a Product Development Manager, with strong experience in dairy produts business to join their team.
About the role:
- Work as a business partner and project manager to develop the dairy product and business, including category planning, sourcing, monitoring the performance of business, manage the P&L etc;
- Manage all the development projects for dairy products from project planning, research & development to purchasing process;
- Work with sales and marketing team on the marketing and branding, such as conducting market research and initiating marketing strategies to increase the competitiveness for the product category;
- Develop and maintain good relationship with both existing and new suppliers and customers;
- Provide training on product knowledge for internal staffs and potential customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related disciplines;
- With at least 10 years' experience in procurement, candidate with experience in wholesale industry and dairy product is preferred;
- Innovative, self-motivate, independent person, with good communication skills, able to work with different teams;
- Proficient PC and MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.