Product Head, Card & Loans Products and Digital Project (Bank)
- Formulating Card & Loans product development plans
- Digital project leader
- Sound people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for candidate for a Product Head of Card & Loans Product and Digital Project position under their retail product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Consumer Banking Product Head, you will lead a team in formulating product strategies of Card and Personal Loans products for digital channel. As a Product Project Leader, you are required in designing new product initiatives to drive customer digital acquisition, product usage and cross selling opportunities for mobile and internet banking. In addition, you will work on digital transformation initiatives with IT, Digital, Compliance and Agile Project teams in managing digital product revamp, new features development and system enhancement to ensure smooth launch of product programs in digital channels.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10-12 years of card and / or personal loans product development experience in banks, with strong background in managing digital banking projects.
- Excellent knowledge in banking product development with fintech expertise is a must.
- Good people management, sound agile project skills and solid digital experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.