About the Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate with an expanding portfolios of technology solutions business in Hong Kong and China. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit a new Digital Product Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department head, you will lead a team of developers to deliver product changes, set the vision for product, instil a performance and growth mind-set and be a strategic thinker. Experience in working in partnership with senior management to build out an application strategy which supports business growth objectives. You will be partnering with the Enterprise Change Management leadership team to ensure work is appropriately resource and prioritized. You will also understand opportunities through data, user research, competitor analysis running experiments and interactions with the business. In addition, you and the team will participate in product roadmap/release plan activities to ensure that cross digital product opportunities are identified, planned, and delivered. Last but not least, you will contribute to and analyze the design of solutions that enhance the availability, reliability, performance, security and agility of technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BSc. degree in Computer Science, Information System related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven product management experience developing consumer facing products or other relevant experience.
- 7+ years of experience in product management leading end-to-end product development and empowering teams working in a collaborative cross functional environment
- A good understanding of the potential technologies and approaches and UI/UX patterns required to make them a success
- You have a commercial and an experience of increasing engagement and conversion on mobile platforms
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- You'll have experience building solutions for end customers and managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.