About Our Client
Our client is a leading beverage manufacturer, due to their business expansion plan, they are looking for a Production Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Lead the team to prepare production planning, material planning, and production scheduling for production lines
- Oversee all production activities and production lines performance to ensure the departmental targets are met
- Control raw material and maintain healthy inventory level to ensure the capacity copes with forecast as required
- Coordinate with different functional teams to supply sufficient stock and meet sales requirement
- Control expenses, improve productivity and efficiency, and prepare reports through data analysis, production scheduling and planning
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder or above in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in leading production team, preferably with experience in F&B or FMCG industry
- Knowledge in ISO22000 and GMP is preferable
- Experience in MS Office, ERP or any supply chain software solutions is preferable
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.