About the Company
Our client is a global market leader in the apparel label manufacturing. With an extensive production network around the world, the group offers the latest supply chain management service to ensure they are strategic partners of many global fashion retailing groups. Their business performance and impressive financial results have shown consistent sequential growth, they are now seeking for a Production Manager to manage the end-to-end supply chain operation in China.
About the Role
The Production Manager reports directly to the Operations Director based in HQ and overseas the operation activity inclusive of production, artwork studio, purchasing, costing, supply chain in Hong Kong and China regions. The ultimate goal of this role is to collaborate closely with internal business units including group operations, account management, IT, Data Solutions, product development and production to drives savings and performance improvement initiatives in relation to purchasing and production processes and equipment. You will also be responsible for co-ordination of social and ethical compliance activity across the region, inclusive of sub-contractors.
- At least 8 years relevant working experience with strong knowledge of Supply Chain/Operational principles and best practice gained in the apparel labelling or similar market.
- Strong pre-press and data management knowledge
- Thorough understanding of tools to deliver productivity and efficiency improvement. (LEAN)
- Strong commercial acumen, ability to understand P&L concept
- Commercially astute with the ability to turn customer requirements into focused, deliverable actions
- Understanding of ERP and quality management solutions
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.