About our Client
Our client is a leading global apparel & homeware retail chain store with more than 3000 stores worldwide. Due to their rapid business expansion in the region, they are now looking to hire a high calibre Quality Assurance Manager to join the hard goods department in Hong Kong sourcing hub.
About the Role
Report to VP of Quality, you will lead the QA department to develop and establish quality assurance policies and procedures, including testing protocols, inspection and audits. You will analyze reports/data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system. You will also work closely with sourcing team, vendors and 3rd party service providers to implement QA/QC strategies. In addition, you will monitor performance and KPI for 3rd party service providers and vendors.
- Diploma or above with at least 8 years experience in the quality assurance field and good understanding of US consumer retail market
- Strong understanding of industry standards for QA/QC, Legal, Labeling, Testing and Social Compliance requirements and strong technical knowledge of product, construction, manufacturing
- Strong leadership, management skills, interpersonal skills and proven ability to establish necessary partnerships, regardless of level, to achieve business goals
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Ability to travel frequently a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.