About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading company with diversified a business portfolio in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Receptionist to join them. This role will be report to the Office Manager.
About The Role
- Perform office administration tasks, including procuring office supplies, managing inventory, maintaining accurate document records, and fulfilling general clerical duties etc.
- Coordinate administrative activities for the reception areas and conference rooms
- Greet and welcome visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Handle incoming calls and enquiries
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- HKDSE/HKCEE or above
- 2 years of relevant work experience ; Candidates with customer services experience will also be considered
- Professional telephone manner and communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Proficient in MS office, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of Mandarin, English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Fanny Chan at +852 3180 4984 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.