About the Company
Our client is a well-established luxury retailer who has played a leading role for years. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Regional Assistant Manager for master data management.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will lead a team of two and participate in the project roll out in the APAC markets as a key leader for master data management. You will work closely with local finance teams and project managers, conduct testing, provide trainings, support data migration, identify issues in the master data management processes and rectify them by proposing practical solutions. Also you will maintain an accurate record for customer data, vendor data, pricing data etc. in SAP. You will need to review and approve requests for master data management and make sure that data are processed in compliance with company's standards.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of Accounting and Finance experience in sizeable MNCs
- Project experience, e.g. system implementation and process-reengineering, is an advantage
- SAP user experience is required
- Analytical and confident
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Traveling within APAC on project/ training needs is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.