Regional Business Analyst
- Leading Retail MNC
- Execution of Business Strategy
- Regional Exposure
About the client:
Our client is one of the world's leading retail group. They are now looking for a regional business analyst to support the regional management team for business strategy execution. The successful applicant will gain excellent business management exposure in MNC.
About the role:
- Contribute to the implementation of group strategy.
- Support of regional management team on business projects as well as daily tasks.
- Preparation of prsentations and meetings with country organizations and general management of the group.
- Development of concepts and presentations.
- Responsible for identifying business trends (i.e. global competitor & customer profiling) and derive recommendations for strategic actions.
- Occasionally travel is required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Managaement or related disciplines.
- At least 2-3 years as business analyst/ finance analyst/ management trainee/ assistant to senior management in MNC.
- Solid understanding of Finance.
- Analytical, ambitious, independent with positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English (German will be a plus).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.