To cope with the business expansion, our client is looking for a e-commerce specialist to join their team.
- Review the performance of third parties marketplace channels
- Maintain good partnership with external agencies
- Ensure the plan is well executed with global standards and direction
- Collaborate with local merchandiser & agency to ensure product launch on-time
- Work with marketing team on brand site campaign and operation
- Review merchandising allocation and replenishment across marketplaces
- Bachelor's degree holder or above in Ecommerce, Marketing or Business relevant disciplines
- At least 2-3 years in E-Business operation, digital merchandising, website project management experience in retail/FMCG industry
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience of overseas marketplace platforms, such as Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, HKTV Mall, TMall, Momo etc. Experience in other social media channels
- Excellent in vendor management and project management skills. Flexible in problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient MS Excel (e.g., vlookup, pivotable), Word and PowerPoint, Spotfire (e.g. dashboard) and other business analytical tools
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.