About our Client
With an annual revenue of US$4 million, our client is a leading multinational corporation employing over 25,000 employee worldwide. They are now looking for a high calibre Regional Logistics & Distribution Manager to join its Hong Kong office. This is a strategic hire in the business unit and the team is looking for a logistics professional who is capable to fast track and become the Head of Logistics in 3-5 years.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Logistics, you will manage a small team across Asia to manage the warehouse and transportation operations in Asia Market. You will manage the relationship and performance of the 3rd party warehouse providers to ensure efficient and effective receiving, storage, and shipment of material for customer orders and market replenishments by building up a strong regional 3PL network. In addition, you will also monitor regional logistics performance and provide a roadmap of activities (projects, transport and warehousing tender roadmap) to support overall service and productivity targets. As a strategic leader of the business unit, you will proactively initiate, develop, and implement strategic and operational improvement initiatives relative to transport, customs, and distribution networks for the region.
- Degree or above in Supply Chain or other related discipline, Master Degree is a must.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in logistics and supply chain management, with excellent knowledge, skills and competence in 3PL, warehousing and transport management.
- Ability to analyze and identify key issues within complex operations to develop and define required actions for improvement.
- Proven success leading operational and functional/project teams in the achievement of business results
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.