- Leading F&B Group in Asia
- Promising business prospect
- Good platform for career development
About our Client
Our client is a leading food & beverage group with diverse business portfolio across Asia. Due to rapid business growth, there is a need to hire a quality safety expert to join as Regional Logistics Manager in Hong Kong office.
Abou the Role
Report to Head of Logistics, you will manage 2 teams based in Hong Kong and China to analyze, streamline and process improvement of all logistics aspects for the company. You will responsible for international shipment & outbound delivery functions, driving cost saving initiatives through enhance truck utilization, changing delivery model, routing and network planning. As a functional business leader, you will work directly with business units to assess supply chain needs and objectives, design effective solutions for implementation. You will also manage price and terms negotiation with 3PL such as freight forwarding company and logistics service provider company.
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Supply Chain/Logistics with at least 5 years at managerial level
- Experience in 3PL management is a must
- Strong international distribution network
- Proactive, result-oriented and able to work in fast-paced changing environment
- Good leadership, communication and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.