About our Client
Our client is a leading industrial manufacturer that has significant presence in Europe with a growing portfolios of acclaimed innovations under their group. Having experienced a rapid growth globally, they are well placed to continue their aggressive expansion and Regional Marketing Manager is sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and working with the regional counterparts, you will design and develop all marketing strategies and programs to drive demand for the company's products with creative and innovative marketing practices. As an individual, you are responsible for driving online and offline communication that differentiates new products from others in the market and communicate the value of new products to the sales team. Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, you will gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer preferences. Lastly, you will brief the press and PR teams about new products and take part in presentations during product launches.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in engineering, manufacturing, or marketing within industrial or construction building industry
- Experience of working in a fasting changing environment
- Ability to gain trust and work effectively across many departments and geographies
Self-motivator with strong drive to achieve business objectives
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, presentation), negotiation and leadership skills
- Competent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.